What makes a Solution really smart? Here in SmartComm World, we came out with several key characteristics that we strongly believe it must have.
- Disruptive Technology – Challenge the Status Quo. Do things differently.
- Force Multiplier –Do More with less. Technology is a tool.
- Increases Efficiency – Do Faster. It helps you to get things done easier and faster.
- Decreases Cost – Do Cheaper. The solution must be able to lower your cost of doing business.
- Scalable – As your business grow, the solution must be able to support your growth.
- Repeatable – The solution must be able to be deployed over and over again with the same consistency of quality..
- Software as a Service – Use only what you need and for a period that allows you to change when it is required.
- Self Managed System – You do not require an extensive IT knowledge to use technology.
- Ease of Deployment – Deployment is quick and easy. Most of the setup is done at the backend. It should have minimal disruption to your existing business.
- Ease of Adoption – The use of the system would almost be intuitive and easy to use.
- Open System – The system should be able to work well with other systems. You should not be locked into a closed system.
- Analytics – Its not about just collecting Big Data. It is about the ability to generate useful, meaningful information to help make better informed decisions.
** “Passing the Cost to the Customer is not Smart Technology”.